Here's what we woke up to yesterday...SNOW in the mountains! Actually I liked the cooler weather because Mark and I were able to clean, run errands, and play Monopoly. All in all, it was a great day.
Here's my birthday suit!!!!
Well, not really...but these are a couple of the maternity shirts I received from my parents for my B-Day last month, I know, I'm a little behind.
Well, not really...but these are a couple of the maternity shirts I received from my parents for my B-Day last month, I know, I'm a little behind.
So Saturday, Peter and I floated the Provo River, what a fun and relaxing end to summer! While we were on the river, my parents were at the "Big House" watching the Utah Utes beat the Michigan Wolverines. A special thanks to Timberly and Kalani for grabbing tickets for them!! From the sounds of it, they LOVED every minute of the game! After a LONG summer for my parents, they were in need of some excitement!!!!!!!



1 comment:
yeah! we're glad they had so much fun! you're mom left me the cutest message on my phone! go utes!
HEY...lovin the belly...precious madeleine's really takin up some room huh! (note the spelling ;)
Post a Comment