Friday, October 17, 2008

Welcome Maddie


We are so excited to welcome Madeleine Jane to our family. She was born at 5:30am October 17, 2008. She is 20 inches long and weighs 7 pounds and 14 ounces. We are very grateful for all of the prayers, help, and gifts from all of our loved ones. Betsy and I are both overwhelmed with gratitude for each of you as well as the divine for all that we have received and extremely grateful that both mom and baby are healthy without problems.

My real reason for getting on this, as I have no idea what I am doing, is to put a few pictures up as the Grandparents Stevens are bursting with excitement. So here we go and hopefully, some of these show up on the blog.

9 comments:

jill b. said...

Congratulations!!!! Rich and I can't wait to see her.

Chelsea said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so glad everyone is doing well, including Mark! Can't wait to see her in real life!

Mrs.Mayne said...

Oh, I love her!

Shirley Callanan said...

Congratulations Mark & Betsy and Welcome Baby Madeleine!! She is beautiful! We look forward to seeing all of you.

Alek, Holly, Dane, and Ryleigh said...

Betsy and Mark,

I am so excited for the both of you, and I can't wait to see Maddy in November! Please be sure to put up more pictures :-)

~Holly

rtb said...

Congratulations, we love Maddie! She is beautiful.

Pat Roe said...

Way to go Betsy and Mark! What a beautiful baby you have in Madeleine; I know she will bring you lots of pride and joy! Looking forward to seeing you all in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan in November and December.

~Aunt Pat~

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Welcome Baby Madeline! She's precious.

Unknown said...

Congratulations betsy and mark! Can't wait to see you guys in Michigan soon! Hopefully I can get home at the same time as you during the holidays.