Thursday
We were in San Francisco for the day taking in the Golden Gate Bridge, Piers, Cable Cars (one of the "1001 Things to do Before You Die", eating sea food, looking out over Alcatraz (we had already been there so no need to see it again), and visiting Ghiradelli Chocolate.
Friday
Monterey Bay was beautiful! We enjoyed more sea food, the Monterey Bay Aquarium (a MUST see), 17 Mile Drive where the golf mecca Pebble Beach is located and disgustingly big homes.
Saturday
Santa Cruz is somewhere were Mark would NEVER want to live; I on the other hand, LOVED IT! Maybe it was all the hippies and free spirits, but I could really fit in with the Teva wearing, canvas bag toting people:-) I don't think Mark's "Imagine No Liberals" shirt would be a welcome sight. Saturday we took a steam train up into the Redwoods...really pretty cool!



2 comments:
looks so fun!
What a cute slide show! Looks like you had a great trip. Warm and sunny. :)
Post a Comment