Sunday, August 23, 2009

Some Maryland Action

After an 8 day journey, we are back from Maryland! And what a journey it was; Ocean City, Washington DC, dinner with an old high school friend (mine), staying with Mark's Sister's family, Sandy Point State Park, and a missing BlackBerry (mine).

I'll post more photos later, but here are a couple.



Our nephew, Gavin, loved taking photos with my red camera. Here are some from a 5 year olds perspective.

On our last full day in Maryland, Mark and I took the two oldest boys and Madeleine to Sandy Point State Park. The waves and company made it a great time! You see the Bay Bridge in the background, heading from Annapolis to Cambridge.



MISSING

Attached to me at all times, makes noises at the the worst moments, always needs to be re-charged...

If anyone has seen this beauty, most likely on DL 1189, 8/22/09-row 12, seat(s) D-F-please let me know! I need it by approximately 7:30am tomorrow. Thanks!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Love the latest posts. What a great family vacation. Sorry about the blberry....
Mom