Last night we had a house full...our little family, Tj and Macie, and Toa with her two boys.
This morning consisted of the Wii, playing out side laughing and screaming, and eggs/banana muffins/sausages. I'm pretty sure 10 years from now this will become our Saturday ritual instead of just a "change of pace." It was really nice!
Happy Mothers Day!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy memories to keep indeed. What is it about family...
Please tell Madeleine that Grandma loves her flowers. They take up a huge space on our dining room table. What a wonderful display of family love.
Thank you
Sounds like you had a FABULOUS Saturday...yum on the banana muffins :)
Mark,Betsy and Madeleine, I just finished looking back at all your posts. So much fun watching Madeleine grow. I especially enjoy the videos, like the 3 month one where Madeleine is "talking".
Love you all so much.
Grandma Stevens
Post a Comment