The not-so-frequent updates of our little family.
Looks like a lot of fun for her :) Merry Christmas!
We are giggling and enjoying with Madeleine. What a joy...for Grandpa and Grandma too.Love you all.
How cute and sweet she is. Looks like Santa did a good job at her house!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVEEEEEEEEEE HER!!!! SHES GOING TO BE BABY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!... this mean the new little bun is going to need a name!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun for her :) Merry Christmas!
We are giggling and enjoying with Madeleine. What a joy...for Grandpa and Grandma too.
Love you all.
How cute and sweet she is. Looks like Santa did a good job at her house!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVEEEEEEEEEE HER!!!! SHES GOING TO BE BABY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!... this mean the new little bun is going to need a name!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment