We're set to induce on 2/18, a week before my due date. No particular reason, just 'cause I want to! Doc says I only have a 50/50 chance of making it that far though...
So, um, Hello! I didn't even know you are expecting! Josh never tells me the important things (plus you never posted it!). Congratulations and good luck with everything. I was induced with my last two and it was a piece of cake (for the most part).
I have been thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way!!! Love to all FOUR of you :) AND I loved the pics of you and your belly...you look so cute!
5 comments:
So, um, Hello! I didn't even know you are expecting! Josh never tells me the important things (plus you never posted it!). Congratulations and good luck with everything. I was induced with my last two and it was a piece of cake (for the most part).
Betsy, you look GREAT! Best wishes for a smooth delivery on or before Feb. 18th.
That bump looks much too small to be 37 weeks....and have you gained an ounce in the rest of your body???
So excited for you guys!
I didn't realize you were that far along! wow! how exciting!
I have been thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way!!! Love to all FOUR of you :)
AND I loved the pics of you and your belly...you look so cute!
Post a Comment