Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Well, my mom left yesterday and Mark's family is still here; everyone has been a great help! I remember thinking when Mads was a newborn how busy I was and how I didn't have time for anything...try a newborn with a toddler! The newborn is easy now:-) Madeleine is doing really well with her little sister. She's makes sure to say 'goodnight' and 'hi baby' every day and even grabs her diapers when she needs to be changed.

Grandma and Mads (my mom)

Already has an attitude

Zeyde and Nana (Marks family)

What a proud big sister!

The awesome hat Amber made for Stella!

Me: Madeleine, are you tired?
Mads: No, I'm Madeleine!
haha

3 comments:

Shirley said...

You are welcome.

I simply adore the photo of Stella in her new hat. Attitude or not she is so special. And it always amazes me how creative some people are, that hat is perfect.

Pat Roe said...

Especially love the pic of the two sisters together; how precious!

Amy, Adam, Ayson, and Addie said...

Betsy! I am SO happy for you and your little family! Stella is PERFECT (as is your entire family:) A^3 are sending you good thoughts!!!