Sunday, May 15, 2011

Recent Pictures

Our first family pic (besides the bad one from the hospital)
Enjoying the gorgeous day!


Stella after church

Coloring the driveway

I'm heading back to work tomorrow...after my three month maternity leave. I was really worried I wouldn't enjoy myself being off for so long, but I had a BLAST! Not sure if it's because I had two kids to entertain me, the weather was nice, or because I now know others in my neighborhood so I could hang out with them. Anyways, I'll miss my time off.

Every morning when Madeleine wakes up she says, 'Dada at work.' I won't be there tomorrow to hear her say this. I feel bad for Megan, I think tomorrow will be a rough day for Madeleine. Going back to work after this long of a leave isn't as bad as returning from vacation (I say that now, we'll see how I feel tomorrow). Anyways, when we return from vaca, we have a weeks worth of work waiting...this time around I don't think I'll have three months worth waiting...I know I don't have any VM's:-)


2 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

So, how is it begin working and leaving 2 children at home?

Amy, Adam, Ayson, and Addie said...

So it's been 3 days back to work for you...I am sending you TONS of good thoughts!!! Love A^3