Thursday, September 15, 2011

Madeleine

Mads thinks she's a lot older than what she actually is. We've been telling her that in October she'll turn 3...now she thinks Baby (II) is 2 1/2 and Mads' 3.

-When she wants to eat something, ie chocolate or fruit snacks, she'll bring one for me, too. I guess that makes it OK for her to eat something as long as she's sharing?
-While riding her bike today - 'Mommy, I NEED help.'
-'Madeleine play with Lyndi tomorrow...I sleep 1st'
-She hates commercials
-Mark shows her a picture of our new house...then she turns on my phone, goes to the 'photos' section, finds a different picture of the house and says 'look Dadda, Madeleine's house, too.'
-When she knows she's not allowed to do something, she'll look at me and say something in a very high pitched voice 'Madeleine eat cookie?' or 'Madeleine push Baby?' or 'Madeleine watch a D?'

Highlight of the day...she can ride her Trike by herself!
I went looking for her outside and she comes out of the garage peddling by herself! YEAH!!

No comments: