Thursday, September 6, 2012

Trip to see A^

The boys in the 'Boys Room'
 
Mads enjoying Baby Addie
 
Girls...minus Amy
 
All the kids playing...can't imagine having 4!
 
Mark misses this age...Stella's a little unsure of Baby Addie
 
Just a quick overview of our NY trip so far...thanks A^ for opening up your house to our family
And thanks Amy for making me update the blog...now I need to catch up on the last 8 months:-)

3 comments:

Scott and Svetlana said...

cool. I'd love to see what you've been up to. Haven't seen updates in months (i can say the same about my own blog... ). Girls are so grown up now :)

Alek, Holly, Dane, and Ryleigh said...

So glad you updated Betsy. I check your blog all the time just to see if you did =)

chelsea mckell said...

Just came by to blog stalk.... but how am I gonna do that if you're not POSTING?!!! Get back on it, lady!
:)