Saturday, July 19, 2008

Not so typical Saturday...

I found a farmers market in Utah County! I was so excited...I was out of the house by 9am driving down to Provo, all stocked up with cash, my morning 1/2 caff coffee, and my canvas bag (I had a blister on my foot so I couldn't wear my Teva's). I was able to find fresh peaches, sugar sweet corn, yellow peppers, and squash...not to mention a bunch of children's books!

When Mark came home, I couldn't wait to show him my finds and tell him about my morning. And what does he say when I told him what a great morning I had???

Mark: "You better not be making our baby 'Fru Fru.'"

He's worried that she'll start recycling and be a Democrat I think:-)

2 comments:

Mrs.Mayne said...

Were you driving your Subaru too.

timberly skye said...

hey....i recycle!! and i want to know more about this farmer's market.....oh well...fru fru's not so bad. ;)