Last week we finally celebrated my birthday! On my actual birthday back in July, Mark surprised me with tickets to the Broadway show 'The Lion King' which was touring in SLC. For those of you who haven't seen it...everything about it is AmAzInG!...The costumes, set, stage, including the company (thanks Jon and MarKey!) Since The Capitol Theater is so old, the crew actually had to tear down a wall for the opening scene where the elephant walks through.


Then on Saturday it was our annual company picnic...let me tell you how excited Mark was to go...haha. Anyways, they had a ton of bounce houses which Madeleine LOVED. I'm pretty sure we won the 'Worst Parents of the Year' award when we made her leave.

When we left there, we headed up to Logan, about a 2 hour drive, to watch Utah State University play Fresno State (tough loss for USU). We hung out with Macie and Pops while TJ coached!

What a fun and busy weekend!
2 comments:
Mark was probably just as excited for the company party as Josh was :) I made Josh go because I figure that it all comes out of his paycheck anyway so he might as well take advantage of the food.
Mary...that's EXACTLY what I said!!!
Post a Comment