This weekend we were fortunate enough to head off to Seattle from Thursday - Sunday. Despite a 'no nap schedule' weekend, we had a blast! One of Mark's best friends, Andrew and his wife Lessa, live out there so we stayed with them and their 3.5 month old Lily. Mark's other friend, Jessica, with whom he grew up with in St. Louis lives there with her husband, three year old (Josephine) and newborn (Noemi). Man...I wish they all lived closer! The weather was perfect...overcast and cool the first day and sunny and upper 60's the next. Madeleine did awesome on both flights...it helps that we had her strapped into her car seat both ways. She had her own seat and was still able to fly for free...and even slept on the flight back!


4 comments:
Thanks for the posts. My Missy is so darn cute and her features are changing all the time. Love the photo of Mt. Rainier too.
Seattle is one of the places on the list of 10 places that I gave Josh for our tenth anniversary getaway. He has never been there before.
That's assuming he can actually be allowed to take time away from his prison (er, job) to go :)
You can really tell you all had a wonderful time in Seattle. Such big smiles on everyone's faces.
I love the pics of Madeleine at the beach, looking at the shells!
(I tried to post a comment earlier in September...on 2 different occasions but I kept getting an error...but I am persistent:)
Keep the pics coming:) :)
Post a Comment