Wednesday, December 15, 2010

102

Janae-Do you have a thermometer for Madeleine, she's really hot...
Me- Yeah, don't know where it is though...and besides, you have to stick it up her butt
Janae- Never mind

So I come home at my normal time and poor Baby is HOT, like a 102 degrees HOT. Give her Motrin, call the Dr., take her up to SLC, they weigh her (23 lbs!) and can't find anything wrong...of course. Ears look good, throat's red but the Strep test came back negative...no clue why she's so hot, and cranky, and sleepy.

I come home and feel around in her mouth because she's been eating her hands like C.R.A.Z.Y. Yep, feels like there's a molar coming in...that's probably the reason...great. At least I can apply the co-pay to our flex spending account by years end!

1 comment:

Pat Roe said...

Glad to hear that's probably all it is, a molar coming through. Poor baby.