the map we drew

blurry phone pics

Mads giving Elmo the pacifier

Stella in the super cute outfit from Cousin Shirley
Seven weeks old this past Friday. We had a pretty relaxing week, but Monday went by well! On Friday we all went up to SLC looking for more houses which are closer to both of our jobs; Madeleine wasn't too happy with us. For the past three or four days we've woken up to snow (in April). I guess April snow showers bring May flowers?

blurry phone pics

Mads giving Elmo the pacifier

Stella in the super cute outfit from Cousin Shirley
Seven weeks old this past Friday. We had a pretty relaxing week, but Monday went by well! On Friday we all went up to SLC looking for more houses which are closer to both of our jobs; Madeleine wasn't too happy with us. For the past three or four days we've woken up to snow (in April). I guess April snow showers bring May flowers?

3 comments:
your kiddos are SO cute! I love every picture!
I didn't know you are looking for a house, kinda make sense but for some reason it didn't came to my mind that you'd probably want something bigger. I love your cute house :)
Good luck with trip!
I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow. Hope it goes well!
Safe travels to you three! We will be sending good thoughts your way!
Post a Comment