Since I'm bad about documenting my kids' lives, I thought it would be fun to see my FB updates though out my maternity leave...
As a going back to work gift, both kids gave me a day without taking maps. Thanks girls! 5/13/11
Spending the last Monday of my maternity leave in our pajamas. 5/9/11
Stella is trying to sleep and Madeleine decides this is the perfect time to be a one-man band. 5/3/11
The problem with buying a big bag of chocolate chips is that I tend to eat the big bag of chocolate chips...4/5/11
10 more days till the girls and I are in the Sault! 4/2/11
Why are my kids the crankiest on Mondays? 3/28/11
1-4 are my favorite hours in the day! 3/21/11
Two sleeping kids and a cup of coffee...ahh! 3/2/11
My floors are currently littered with bows and tutus! 2/26/11
Thank you everyone! We feel truly blessed. 2/20/11
Cheese, crackers and grapes for a snack; this hospital rocks! All I need now is a glass of wine! 2/19/11
Will hopefully have this baby girl tonight! 2/18/11
1 comment:
Please tell me Madeleine dressed herself again.
Post a Comment