Sunday, March 20, 2011

1 Month

It's hard to believe that a month has already flown by. I was really afraid I wouldn't be able to handle two kids...I can barely take care of Mads without going nuts! But, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think two kids is easier that one. Now, don't get me wrong...I'm crazy busy, but the time goes by SO MUCH FASTER than with just one.

Stella had her 2 week appointment on 3/7...here are her stats:
Weight: 8lbs 1oz (48%)
Height: 20 inches (25%)
Head: 35 cm (25%)

She's pretty good about 'sleeping though the night'. Doctors say 5 hours is considered sleeping, although I consider 8 hours. She will get up at 2am to eat and again around 6 or so. Since about her 3rd or 4th day home, she's had no formula, so I'm pretty happy about that. Just the other day she started making cooing noises; either that or little screams, I prefer to think it's the former.
Here's the Big Sister...being goofy as always.

...Don't let the innocent face fool you...

3 comments:

amydear said...

Congrats to you and Mark on another beautiful little girl! I love her name. Sounds like life is good for you guys. Tell Mark hi from Kyle. It's been a long time!

Amy, Adam, Ayson, and Addie said...

Glad to know all is well with both of your lovely ladies!! Keep posting, cause I am taking notes... for when we start trying for #2 :)

Alek, Holly, Dane, and Ryleigh said...

Well I am happy to hear you think two kids is easier than one, because I am starting to freak out a little. (Dane is driving me nuts too.)
Love the pictures! Keep em coming =)